Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Week 149 : Magenta baby cardigan

A baby cardigan.



It is being quickly gifted so not much time to photograph, not even enough time to block! I just gave it a quick burst of steam from the iron.

The pattern is Boy-o-boy by Carol Scott. I have made ten of these little cardigans now. They are my go-to pattern. They knit up quickly, show off a pretty artisan yarn (especially useful for odd skeins in the stash. I used a bit less than 250yards)

This cardigan uses Dream in Color Classy in the colour Absolute Magenta.
I have also had good results in Madelinetosh DK, Artyarns Supermerino, Mirasol Cotonani, Evoke Yarns Whisper, and Debbie Bliss Andes.

The buttons are simple translucent plastic from Lincraft. They are a very good colour match.




My Ravelry page is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment