Sunday, December 29, 2013

Week One Hundred and One

I am still out of the city and haven't extracted my camera images, so the finished Belladonna Cardigan photographs will have to wait.

I have two new projects to show.

A simple raglan sweater for my boy using Sunrise Fibre Co Aran Tweed. I though I would try it out as its unusual to find a super wash tweed yarn and it seems good for childrens sweaters. This colour is called Fresh Mint.



The second cardigan is in Rowan All seasons Cotton in the colours Scarlet, Tornado and Organic. (I'm trying to stash-bust my ASC yarns)

I browsed my library and remembered how much I love the Miss Bea series of books by Louisa Harding. My girl has outgrown the sizing for these of course, but this Ballerina Cardigan, when knit in aran gauge instead of the original hand knit cotton gauge, plus the addition of a very few stitches will make a cute cardigan.

The off white is intarsia and I have duplicate stitched the blue.




No comments:

Post a Comment