Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Week Eighty Seven

It is school holidays again.
I'm out of the city, no Internet  (save for a smartphone). So this post is just a brief list of this past weeks crafting progress.

Next week I hope will be heavy with pictures. Two weeks worth!

So the list:

I finished the Sundara sweater for my daughter. Found the perfect buttons from an outgrown hand knit sweater. Ravelry members can see some progress pictures here.

I have almost finished Flo, the cardigan in Madelinetosh Pashmina with the kidsilk haze ruffles. I just need to sew on buttons.

I have redirected a lingering blanket wip into a cushion. It uses Jo Sharp Silkroad Aran Tweed.
I stalled on the blanket (or sofa throw more likely) as my gauge was a bit iffy.

Back next week!













No comments:

Post a Comment