Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Week Eighty Four

The little Debbie Bliss cardigan from last week is at the point of matching everything up to do the colour work yoke. I'm waiting on some clear weekend time.

I cast on another two projects.

The first is the sweater that I was intending when I went looking for yarn. 
It's Sundara Worsted Merino in Flower Studies #163.



















I am making a very simple raglan sweater. With one seam left open for buttons. It is going to be very similar to the brown Sundara merino sweater I knitted for my son in Week Sixty Seven. That sweater was knit top down, this is bottom up. No particular reason why Ive done it differently and the end result will be the same.


I received some lovely Sport Merino Two yarn from Sundara Yarns this week. The limited edition colour is called Delicate Blossom over Cool Mint. I have cast on a sleeve for a cardigan. I'm using my numbers  from recent Emelie cardigans. It may have the lace front panels (or not, I may choose something different from a stitch dictionary).



No comments:

Post a Comment