Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Week Fifty Six

Annabelle Cardigan
I am almost finished Annabelle. Just yarn ends to weave in.
It is a dull and rainy day,  not good for a photo-shoot so I will post photographs tomorrow or Thursday.


Finished Cross Stitch Projects
I took both the Love Tattoo and the Bird and Flower cross stitch projects to be made up as cushions. I chose a velvet fabric and piping colours for each of them. They are due for collection in a week or so. I hope to show finished photographs then.


A New Cross Stitch Project
I started another cross stitch project. It is called In The Frame by Felicity Hall. I'm planning to work on this progressively doing one small framed motif at a time. It will become a cushion.

Here is a picture as I unpacked the box.


I've set it up on my frame, organised and separated the threads. Made a 'shade card' by tying a small amount of thread along the colour key. Then I started with the butterfly in the yellow frame at the bottom right hand corner.

1 comment:

  1. Love your cross stitch projects! So tempted, but must complete knitting projects first.
    Looking forward to your photos.

    ReplyDelete