Sunday, December 23, 2012

Week Forty Nine

Its Christmas week so only a very quick post. I'm still away from home.

The last two days I have made a lot of progress on Love Tattoo. It is really coming together. Taking it off the stand (although I kept the rectangular frame) has made all the difference.

Here it is. I have done a few more flames, the bottom of the heart and a chunk of background beige.


There are two other cross stitch cushion kits here too.

The spaniel puppies one belongs to my daughter. It is progressing very slowly as she is only seven. But she is enjoying it.

When we went shopping I tried to encourage her into the flower and bird cushion kit, which I thought would look cute with her bedroom colours. But she was transfixed by the puppies and so we went with the other cushion.

In the Morris and Sons sale I went back and bought the one I liked. She's thrilled that I will do this one for her quickly (after Love Tattoo). We might be able to sit together stitching!

1 comment: