Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Week Forty Five

I have craft progress to show. But its not posted for two reasons. Last week's school fete and a weekend of social commitments has left me exhausted. Then Carols Service and School assemblies this week on top of everything else. It is all a lot of time away from home.

I have a little knitting to show though. I have made good progress on my son's brown Sundara merino sweater.

I have cast on the baby cardigan in Debbie Bliss Andes. I'm not reassured its going well though. I think I might need to unravel and try again. But I will post my work photographs and explain why I think it might be better redone.

Then I have been working on something else. Its top secret for Christmas gifting and I can't show or give any hint until after December 19th.

Tomorrow is Thursday, usually my day off. I'm hoping for an afternoon of crafting (and photography).



No comments:

Post a Comment