Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Week Twenty- Update

Only two photographs this wek. But they do represent a lot of knitting.

Lotus Tee
I have made great progress.
I finished two sleeves a little while ago, the back during the week and am now most of the way up the front.  I am just starting the front Lotus intarsia motif.


Next week I hope to show it seamed and ready for edging! I have to decide about that edging, whether to go with the designer's i-cord suggestion, or if I will do something different. Or maybe I could just leave it to its natural knitted curl? (It is a casual t shirt, desipite its luxurious yarn).

I love so many of Carol Sunday's designs. I've put the link into the sidebar to remind myself, I know I'll be looking for another sweater or cardigan pattern soon.

Emelie
I finished Emelie in the green malachite. It was a difficult and rushed photoshoot. The weather was awful and I wasn't feeling the best. When I'm in a more positive frame of mind about this cardigan (and all its past unravelling) I will rephotograph.


Plus-- it needs something other than jeans. I am looking for dress material!


iPhone Case
In the coming week, I have another iphone case to work on. I bought a black one for my husband (he wants a guitar motif) and I am inspired to try something a bit more colourful for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment