Sunday, March 18, 2012

Week Nine

I thought about deferring this week's blog entry. I've made lots of progress but there isn't a lot of photographs. But then I considered the purpose. Its a craft planner and personal record... so if I don't have photographs-- then that is just the way it is.

Next week should be better illustrated as it catches up.

I knit busily and finished the Washington Scarf. Its wrapped and ready for posting. I'm holding back the final photographs until I know its been received.

I finished with the Aslan Trends Invernal Sweater but have no photographs to show. Instead, I have a recent in-progress photograph (with fresh shellac manicure!).



I rummaged the work-in-progress basket and found Boreal to work on. The yarns are 'Noro Cash Iroha' in a vibrant emerald green and The Fibre Co 'Terra' in 'Anenome' for the contrast. I think a snowflake sweater is the essential addition to my wardrobe.



Finally, the joinery was installed in my daughters room. She loves it.
There is still a lot of painting and sorting to be done but an early view is here. Bookshelves and pinboard (in the Cloth screenprinted fabric, you can see she's already pinned a few pictures already)
There is another longer pinboard in plain oatmeal cloth out of view.



I still have to finish painting her desk chair and make a cushion pad for it. I'm thinking of cutting one rose motif from the floral fabric surplus. There can't be sewing whilst my sewing machine is at the repair shop though.  I'm promised its return in the next couple of weeks.

This coming week is fully booked. But I hope to make some progress on Lotus Tee and Boreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment